Friday, July 23, 2010

PASSING THE TEST--OR NOT


NCR's Vatican columnist John Allen (perhaps the best reporter on things "Catholic Church-y" in the American English language) has posted a quiz that I think everyone should take, and I think many will have fun taking. In the interests of full disclosure, I got 9 out of 10 [and I won't reveal which one I missed--:)]. See how you do (this is more interesting than the quiz I designed for The Voyage of the 'Dawn Treader' a while back). The link to the quiz is below. ENJOY! http://ncronline.org/node/19358
PS--in the further interest of full disclosure-- YES, I took the picture seen here (walking up all the steps to the cupola of the dome to do so!).

3 comments:

  1. Haha, well I failed the test. 3 correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 1 right. These things were not taught in RCIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only knew seven correctly -- 'easy come, easy go' memory-wise

    ReplyDelete